Sea moss benefits:
- Assists with fungal, bacterial, and viral infections.
- Acts as a decongestant by dissolving mucus.
- Immune booster.
- Maintaining mental and physical health with a rich source of dietary fiber.
- Reduce inflammation and thyroid-related issues.
- Relieves joint, skin, and muscle pain.
- Great for expecting and new mothers.
- Acts as an appetite suppressant aiding in weight loss.
- Wash the sea moss thoroughly with lemon or lime juice (natural) to remove any grit with cold water.
- Place sea moss in a bowl or container and just to cover it with distilled or natural spring water.
- Let the sea moss soak for a full 8-24 hours covered. Drain water and rinse.
- Sea moss will be soft and double in size. Place in blender and blend thoroughly. Add water as needed to create an applesauce consistency.
- Transfer sea moss gel to a glass container or bowl with a cover and store it in the refrigerator to gel.